Leasing options: A community full of opportunityInnsbrook is the central business district of Henrico County. As the region’s premier mixed-use community, Innsbrook remains one of the largest business parks in central Virginia 40 years after the first business made Innsbrook its home.
- 8 million square feet of usable office space
- Major employment center with 22,000+ professionals specializing in a wide variety of disciplines
- 630 developed acres in a corporate park-like community
- Bucolic scenery with 5 ½ miles of paved walking/running trails and 36 acres of man-made lakes
- Conveniently located at the crossroads of I-64, I-295, Hwy 288, and US 250
- Retail options with locally-owned restaurants featuring Virginia craft beer and wine, plus car care, daycare facilities, urgent and general medical care, as well as grocery stores and a wide variety of other businesses within a 5-mile radius of this thriving hub of RVA
Contact your commercial real estate broker and property management team for leasing opportunities within Innsbrook.
Real estate brokers serving the Innsbrook community include:
Highwoods Properties – website
Lingerfelt Commonwealth Partners – website
Colliers International – website
Brandywine Realty Trust – website
Thalhimer – website